Pages

26 Jan 2011

LAST VALENTINE

Maybe I wasn't sure whether I could catch your hand or not! Maybe, I'm able now. It's been 10 months now, since you've been away. Maybe it's my childish mind saying to go away when my heart was still counting on you. Today, All I asked you was to stay on in MSN. Maybe, I was just asking more than I should have. All I wanted was You staying by my side. It's not always about me... It's about you as well. Today, I called you... It reminds me of the same situation I was before a year ago. I was afraid to talk to you. And now, you are hanging up on me. Blogs aren't enough to express feelings, neither is words. Things are getting harder for me day by day. I try to talk to you, but you keep on ignoring me. You think I'm perserting. If you really think then say it on my face, so I could feel that I have done enough to try. Sometimes, I think that I'm doing things over the line. I say to my friends about you. My feelings and desire for you is unexplainable in this tiny words. You are my whole world for me. Last time when we were together, I was stupid jerk. And trust me, my love was true but my belief in it was least. Now, I'm beginning to feel the love once I lost. I want it back. The mail that you sent me, are still saved in my account. The card you gifted me is still untouched by anyone. I laugh remembering the time spent together. Holding hands, the beach, hugs, cookies... I'm sorry for everything. I want you back. Happy New Year 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment